In January 2004, Bentley Motors announced a limited run of Bentley Arnage sedans to commemorate Bentley’s sixth win in the Le Mans 24-hours. Just 24 of these cars were produced for the US, and 16 more for the rest of the world. The Bentley Arnage T was restyled by Bentley Mulliner (essentially, Bentley’s customization department). Mulliner handles requests from customers for things as simple as monogrammed seats, to elaborate body modifications. The goal was to give the Arnage T clear visual links to the Bentley Speed 8s race car that won Le Mans in June 2003.
The 2004 Bentley Arnage T-24 has the following special identifying features.
- Distinctive Louvres on the Front Fenders (Shark Gills)
- Union Jack Badge with the Number “24”
- Highly-polished Split-rim 19 inch Alloy Wheels
- Body-colored Front and Rear Lamp Bezels
- Quad Exhaust Pipe Finishers
- Redesigned Rear Bumper
- Carbon-fiber Inserts for the Dash Gauge Surround, Door Trim and Picnic Tables
- ‘T-24 Mulliner’ kickplates
- Demister Ducts and Interior Mirror Surround Have Same Color as the Hide
One of the aspects that I most greatly appreciate about the T-24 is the classic “Old World” Bentley/Rolls Royce style combined with modern touches such as carbon fiber and visual sportiness. It’s this combination that makes this special and limited edition quite appealing to me.
I’ve decided to create this repository of sorts for this car. Below, you will find a comprehensive source of information that I have compiled about these cars. I invite fellow T-24 fans and owners to share any additions, feedback, or verifiable corrections.
|#1||Gray / Black||30216||4/13/2013|
|#7||Green / Tan||20232||6/23/2016|
|#11||Black / Black||17266|
|#12||Gray / Black||2009|
|#13||Silver / Black||5337|
|#14||Gray / Black||52810||11/13/2015|
|#16||Silver / Black||35853|
|#17||Black / Black||48763||8/13/2013|
|#19||Silver / Gray||29893||5/11/2016|
|#20||Silver / Black||27464||4/18/2016|
|#21||Black / Black||9699||7/13/2013|
* Mileage listed is the last-published odometer reading.